Student Card - ISIC
BCFE City of Dublin ETB International Student Identity Card
BCFE students have the opportunity to get a FREE* International Student Identity Card in 2023/24. The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted student identity card which provides student status verification, thousands of discounts worldwide and access to the global student community. (*Normally the cost is €17)
You will receive a digital card and a physical card which you can use in shops and for services across Ireland and internationally.
Why should I think about getting an ISIC card?
As an ISIC cardholder, you can get access to discounts in over 150,000 retailers worldwide, from restaurants and shops to travel and accommodation.
How do I sign up?
Sign up today by completing this simple signup form.
Or scan the code in the poster
- Fill in the form with the details requested.
- The information you provide will be collected by the Learner Support and Engagement Service in City of Dublin ETB. After we check that all details are provided we will share this directly with ISIC for the purpose of processing your personal student card.
- ISIC will then send an email to your ETB email address so you can complete the registration process for the card (e.g. uploading your photo ID, downloading the app), so remember to check your student email address regularly.
- You must use your ETB email address to register. (ISIC will only recognise and process a City of Dublin ETB issued College email address).
What information is required?
Your personal information will be shared with ISIC for the purpose of registering for a student card. The information needed includes:
- Date of Birth
- Name of college/centre
- College/centre email address (This MUST be an official email address from City of Dublin ETB)
Data and Privacy Statement for ISIC
What if I decide after getting the card that I no longer want ISIC to have access to my data?
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to share data with ISIC, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.